Friends


                    Best buddies in my life, the ones who always play a part of me

Reena – a sweet voiced angel, the very first thought that came to my mind when she asked
 “ Excuse me can you pls move.” I met her during my class 6.from that day till now we are best friends. She ‘s a chubby gal  who finds  fun in everything she crosses through her way. My dad used to call her as bekku and her dad used to call me as bekku!! Anyways we made good bekku friends. I just love her companionship. Time will just say goodbye to us and catch a flight if we start talking stories. Laughter is her identity and she is the most jovial friend I have come across. We have shared a lot of fun, tears, advices, goals and we still have a long way to go.

Rohit- this is my wrong number friend. I was in class 9  At that time we had  changed our landline number. Since then I used to get calls “ Rohit irukana ?” I really got irritated and found his new number and called him and thrashed him. But then we started to talk and I found a small frequency running in between the telephone lines. His face was unknown but he was known to me well. He was in class 12. He became a very good friend of mine. He is one among the list “ guys who never proposed me who started as a friend “ once a friend always a friend and he is a classic example. Still we contact each other, share knowledge and update about lives. It will go on

Praba- Loose praba,this is how I always call this naughty stupid boy. He was in  Priya miss tuition for maths  during my class 10 from SBOA. The friendship grew more only when we parted our ways. I really missed all the fun we had together with my other pals Chitra, Manimegalai, Pratheep and Benito. He too falls in the above list !! And He is one such guy who can always be counted upon for anything. He’ s very funny and I found my self showing all my teeth when I was with him. No doubt he can make anyone smile at anytime. Such a lovely person whom I wish to carry my friendship  till my last breath.


Bavee- she is one of the cutest homosapien I have come across! I met her when I was in class 10 she was  a soda buddy and was about 4.5 feet tall imagine how cute that would be!! Reens and bow-bow are my companions as we were located in the same area. Bavee is a kind of smart and shrewd gal who loves pets a lot than humans!! She is very fond of her Geo and we had a lot of things to talk abt Geo rather than smart guys! 2 years was full of fun in 17-A with bavee and reens. I get into a lot of witty bitty fights with bavee cos we both are very different (really much) and reens used to be the bridge between us. I look forward for more witty bitty fights with this  cute little devil.


Nalina – a puny little buddy, honest to the core and down to earth. Though she was my classmate for 7 years I shared no relation except for a classmate. It was during my class XI, I got divided from reens and bow , put in a different section. I still don’t remember how I chatted with this gal cos she used to be one of the bright students in class I rarely talk to the centum holders!! I took last bench always mainly due to height order  seating arrangement and I found much fun there. Nalina is like a missile, she speaks very frankly the point she thinks that is correct and hits with the right things at the right target. We had many things in common like yellow colour, single gal child, Telugu & so on. We still share a wonderful relation and I hold keys to her many unsolved  issues. She is very simple and timid .Times came  when she really needed my help. I promise I will be with her through all the hardships and wine toasts she cross.

Rohini- a funny white bright headed piggy, she is too white man. I used to envy at her always. My very own white piggy topped her school in class 10 with 96% marks and joined with me and Nalina. We formed the trio in X11-B. Fun, studies, visiting each others homes were the only activities running around.  The only thing I scold her always is cos she never keeps in touch. Although I hate that she is still my friend whom I can never forget. I had only a few pals in my school life including Karthika,( Bharathiyar paithiyam ), Lakshmishri ( nijamave paithiyam) he heee just kidding lux ! Preethi (who will make others paithiyam with her pranks ) Proji ( a.k.a.bajji). All these buddies are forever in my life. No changes accepted!!


Nandhu – After a hell a lot of advices on “how to choose a friend?” from bow-bow and mom I entered college. The very first day  I met Nandhini. Not quite impressive at first sight. We were given same rooms at the hostel. We became friends when I started consoling my roommates  to not to cry for missing their parents, I found Nandhu on the other side playing my role exactly. It was a kick off start for our relation. Four years have been lovely with Nandhu. The fun we had, made our classmates and juniors envy about us. Our friendship grew day by day. She looked more beautiful, more sensible, more matured, more caring, more funny day by day and till now nothing has changed in our relation. She knows how to handle me at tough times better than my mom!!  I always take pride that I understand her best at most situations.

Ninja – a bubbly fellow who can always make people laugh around her. My college life would have never been complete without her pranks and company. We trio (including  Nandu) have roamed a lot. Our  only idea of roaming would be window shopping and eating something new. We had fun at the room she took during college days by cooking things but we missed her a lot  in hostel. She is one step ahead that bavee. We fight a lot and we never talk. That status quo will remain for days and days. I often offend her exaggeration and being over pious. While am an atheist. She will act like a silent gal but she will be the underground culprit in cases which me and Nandhu get struck. Totally my life is a masala tasting everything in life and she is one such spicy friend I have got!!

Blessy – smart mallu gal I have met so far. she takes her own pride in telling stories about the proposals she get and I never get bored of hearing cos she makes interesting face expressions and it will be nice to hear from her in  malayamil ( Malayalam + Tamil ). I have never known a person who could learn and kill Tamil so far. Her story and my story are exactly the same except for the different persons who played their  roles. She keeps talking, quite a lot and sings a lot too. I had an interesting year with these fellows in my class. And wish to meet them back in some research lab later.


Saravanan- Thakkudu , this is how I have been calling him recently. He was my college mate but we never talked much. I came out of college and joined a coaching class (ABS) for competitive exams and I joined it under his advice cos he is one of the studious persons I have ever met. A good boy to the core. He never sights a gal, never takes beer, never smokes, never talks anything other than studies. That is Saravana and that’s his identity. I was really amazed to find such a guy in a metro city. He is a shy ,timid fellow brought up from the warm hands of his parents who never let him expose to the world. He too comes under the “list”. He encourages me  to get involved in studies and always the first person to intimate  any new opportunities or results. I have been lucky to get such good friends.

Suresh- Suresha .This is how I call him. Suresha is TNAU graduate and met him at ABS.(also under the list) I always find this guy behaving odd or being untidy. Later I found that he has not crossed through real friends cos there was more betrayal in his college. Me and Thakkudu went to Bangalore and stayed in his home and I found Suresh was really eccentric type of guy. His mom, dad and Viji anna were perfectly normal and fun-loving, but Suresh thinks he has a lot of responsibilities and keeps himself busy.. Its really interesting to know that I am involved with different people in my life and having Suresh in my life seems to be better now cos he too revealed his friendly nature. I foresee him as a brainy scientist. Wish our friendship continues.



Comments

Unknown said…
good work dear... am blessed to be ur frnd forever...ofcourse we'll head together till our last breath as 'beekies forever' ;)
upa

ur blog is cute.
language flawless.
flow very cool.
when you come out with your first book?
all the very best
ilango.
dav said…
Upas,

I read the book 'Two states'only cos of u. I still remember the way u questioned me about the book to know that whether i've studied or not :)

Really i can feel u as a gud,casual writer from this blog.

Oops, i feel jealous on u for the foll reasons which are not at all related to me :)
*Ur writing is so simple
*U r using gud idioms & phrases
*People will fall in love with your words after reading ur blog.

I bet, definitely u'll write a book in future. Hope i'll b first person to comment ur book. Ofcourse my comment will be "superb" :)

All d best!!!

U have to go long way in writing OOOOOPPPPPPSSSS. I'm sure u'll deserve that too:))))
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.