Inspiration

Every day I pass through IIT-M to reach my lab. I often notice an old man with his vegetable cart always peeps in through the rods in the compound wall  and looks out for something! I know there are deers inside this campus and many pedestrians get a nice glimpse of the beautiful white studded deers which rest around in that quiet place surrounded by trees,and in pollution less atmosphere. Kids are launched to their dad's/mom's shoulders to exclaim at those wonderful animals. Even I get excited but I hide my childishness and just walk away fast. So when this old man was peeping inside I got curious and stood beside him and peeped in. I was surprised to find the deers eating tomatoes and cabbage leaves. Though all the tomatoes were not 100% perfect, the old man manages to feed them daily with the left over vegetables!! How Nice!. He is rich in his heart. How many people would have concerned about the hunger of those creatures! Its so thoughtful of him not to dump the over riped tomatoes into gutter instead feed these animals. Inspired! 

Comments